Reuse Ideas for Newspaper Bags/Sleeves
- Treat bags for kids parties, trim the top if too long.
- Gift wrap- line the bag with tissue paper and finish off with a bow
- Wet umbrellas
- Dirty shoe bag for car- if your kids play sports you will understand this one
- Dirty diaper bags
- Doggy poop bags
- Return to carrier plus the rubber bands- check with them first
- Double bagging store bought bread to freeze- the original packaging of bread doesn't do much to protect it in the freezer- leftover bread bags would be great for this too
- Save paint roller or paintbrush for later use
- Small produce bags for grocery store- yes you can take you own!
- Trash cans for car- won't tip over and spill its contents
- Holder for plastic grocery bags, newspaper sleeves, used dryer sheets (some people have found great uses for these- I'll share that list later)
- Collection spot for Box Tops for Education and soup labels- all those things you collect for school
- Toys- mailbox, slippers (dinosaur or robot feet or carpet skates), building blocks, many crafts
- Gift box - as is or cut the top off and use tissue paper like you would in a gift bag
- If it has a pretty design, cut apart to make book marks, gift tags and more
- Cut the top off and use as drawer organizers
- Trash can by a sick bed for all those used tissues- it can sit on the bed without spilling it contents
Do you have more reuse it ideas for the two items? Please share your ideas in the comments below.