Monday, June 28, 2010

Songs to Get You Moving

The right music can get you through a workout, whether is the last lap walking or running around the block or the last shoulder press at the gym. Here are some songs I put together when running on the treadmill, it had to be fast to keep me going. Lots of different types are in this list and some old and some newer (but nothing too current here). I hope you can find one or two to add to your workout playlist!


I'll Be There For You- The Rembrandts (This is the theme song for Friends)
Runnin' Down a Dream- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Paper Planes- M.I.A
Can't Get You Out of My Head- Kylie Minogue
I Fought the Law- The Clash
I Want You- Savage Garden
Ballroom Blitz- Sweet
Muevelo- Fey
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
Heartbreaker- Pat Benetar
That's Not My Name- The Ting Tings
Hey Ya- Outkast
Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol
I Want You to Want Me- Cheap Trick
Into the Night Life- Cyndi Lauper
Melt With You- Modern English
One Way or Another- Blondie
Legs- ZZ Top
My Sharona- The Knack
U + Ur Hand- Pink
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)- Dead or Alive
Say Hey, I Love You- Michael Franti and Spearhead
Funky Town- Lipps, Inc
Wild Wild West- The Escape Club
The Obvious Child- Paul Simon

2 comments: