Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 Ingredient Recipe: Roast with Golden Mushoom Gravy

Another easy, easy recipe.  I use the slow cooker, but you could also cook in the oven.  This is soooo good!  The kids loved it!


You need:
A Beef Roast of your choice
2-3 cans  Golden Mushroom Soup


Season the roast with salt and pepper and brown.  Then put it in the slow cooker and add the soup on top.  If you have a large roast use 3 cans and a small roast will be fine with two.  Cook all day on low.  Serve the meat and gravy over rice, yummy!

I bought a sirloin roast and cut it in half and used half with 2 cans soup, I froze the other half for next time.  Next time I will try a cheaper roast, I don't think you can go wrong when you use the slow cooker and a roast.  When you brown the meat, which is not a  must, you could also use garlic powder to season in addition to the salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment