Friday, January 4, 2013

10 Treasures I kept from 2012!

I hit up lots of thrift and junk stores last year and as you know I redo and repurpose lots of it to sell via my facebook page and my booth at an antique store.  BUT here are 10 finds from last year that I kept and trust me there are far more than 10 I kept, this is just a start!

This cubby is perfect for my small items in the dining room that would never
be seen in a china cabinet.

I found this shelf in my attic!  Previously there was no cabinet above my fridge because the fridge would not fit unless we took it down.  This was a perfect fit and I love my pitcher collection up there!

This mirror was gold when I found it and I found it at a thrift store for a
few bucks.  Paint and glaze made me like it a lot and it was perfect in my dining room.


This mirror was found at a yard sale for $4 and it went up and has not come
down since. I did not know when I bought it that I would keep it.

Again I wasn't sure I would keep this when I bought it, but this long wall needed it
and the homemade art.
This was a large brass plate but once it was white , I knew it would be perfect for
my dining room, which I will show you in 2013!

My first chalkboard I ever made and I almost sold it until we finally finished the
guest bath and needed to fill the walls. I'm so glad I kept it.

I love this bottle collection in the upstairs bathroom. They were from an antique
store but a great deal!

The picture on the left is the house I grew up in taken long before I lived it in and the other two black and white pictures were found thrifting, one unframed.  I am trying to decide if I should add to this collection.  I may end up with too many frames in the stairway and upstairs hall.

I made this and I love it!!  I made it from thrift store junk and 
that makes it better!

This tiny little butterfly caught my attention even in an ugly frame. 
I love it in my kitchen.

Now let's see what kind of treasures I can find and keep in 2013!
 I need followers here in blogland.  Feel free to look at the right side bar and keep up with everything all year!

Linking up to:




 Weekend Bloggy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment