Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paint it White!

 I am still surprised at what a coat of white paint can do for some things!  However, I don't paint everything white....

The details of the little hand carved cross pop with white paint!

 

I love these metal frames, I had already taken out the bad shiny floral fabric in the before picture.  I considered leaving them as they were, but white won me over!










I am not a gold mirror type gal, so I most likely will paint them all when I find them.  This was a 1970's medicine cabinet mirror, but I turned it into a wall mirror.



This little oak frame below was falling apart so I put it all back together and tightened it up and knew I couldn't leave it light oak :)


This frame was in my craft stash for a long time.  I knew it would look drastically different painted, but wow this was a huge improvement in my eyes!

 


Thanks for stopping by!
Selina

Linking up to :
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Homespun Happenings
Chic on a shoestring decorating


5 comments:

  1. You definitely picked the right projects to paint white. They all look great and such improvements. Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pretty makeovers at my party this week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from the Coastal Charm hop. I am planning to join the hop ASAP but, stopped by your blog and wanted to say hi anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true, there is definitely nothing a coat of white paint cant fix. (Well on furniture and accessories that it ;)) Love all the afters.

    ReplyDelete