Sunday, February 3, 2013

White Wall Plaque


I wanted to share this project from last year with you. 

I made this pretty white wall plaque.


And this is what I made it from -thrift store junk and 2 wood appliques.  The faded wood plaque became the base and I attached the plastic pieces in the bottom left of the picture below.  They were parts from curtain tie backs.  Ignore the gold framed cherub, I did not use that for this project.  But I bought 2 small wood appliques and glued those on too.  I added some paint and glaze and was pleased with the outcome.



Maybe this will inspire you to look at someone else's junk differently!

Selina
Linked up to:

5 comments:

  1. This looks lovely :)
    I love projects that are nifty and thrifty! Good job done!

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this. I'm a new follower from sister-number-5.blog spot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete