Friday, May 17, 2013

Junky Butterflies


I have been bitten my the junk bug and my creations are starting to take on a new look!  I can't wait to share my other junky creations with you this week!

Lucy from the fabulous blog, Lucy Designs makes gorgeous butterflies and once again she inspired me to make these.

 I used a table leg, outdoor lighting pieces and some other junk to make what ended up being my favorite one!

 On the one above, I used a table leg but also part of a broken table top and some rusty hardware.



This one is made from 2 different kinds of outdated candles sconces from the thrift store.  


The table below is where the most of the parts came from, it was completely dilapidated and I am using every bit of it for various peojects!  



Which one is your favorite?

Linking up to:
Party Junk at Funky Junk Interiors

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I just posted some junky butterflies too...made out of hinges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to reuse old pieces. Reminds me of snowflakes, no two are alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you're right no two will ever be alike!

      Delete
  3. These are awesome. I have seen Lucy's, but you have a different take on it. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just posted some dragonflies too!

      Delete
  4. These are so cute and they look like they were a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were, I am itching to make more, but I need to go collecting :)

      Delete