Sunday, July 14, 2013

Junky Flowers


Yeah there was dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'

And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted

Make some junky good things girl,

Make some junky good things now!



It felt so good to get back in my creative space and create after back to back home projects for months.  This is what I created, I'll share another creation tomorrow. Go find some junk to play with!  Check out my other junky creations under "Repurpose".





Linking up to:
Photobucket

Debbiedoo's

Funky Junk's Party Junk!s

Beyond the Picket Fence

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope to post my other idea in a few...

      Delete
  2. awesome!! I have a stash of "junk" that I was going to make words with - never thought of flowers! Pinning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am posting another idea later today.

      Delete
  3. All I see here is a load of personality! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Very cute! How did you attach the hardware to the board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am experimenting with lots of glues, trying to find the best. I use a super glue type product for smaller things and ES 6000 for bigger things. I still don't think I've found the best solution though.

      Delete
  5. These are awesome - even cuter against the blue background! I found your fantastic flowers over at the Junkers Unite party.
    Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for following me, I 'll follow you back :)

      Delete