Thursday, October 17, 2013

DIY Wall Art- Easy and Cool

I found out about this great website from my 7th grader and I felt like I had found a gold mine of free fun. Tagxedo.com!!! I sat down with my boy and we had some fun!

Last year (Christmas break) I had asked the kids to fill a page with all the things they love.  My plan was to frame it, but it was lacking in looks so we tuned those sweet lists into this cool art.


First up is my love and passion for what I do.


Next up is my 9 year old son's fun list of things he loves.


My 5 year old son's list, can you tell they are ALL boy?1?!


My 12 year old son chose this cool swallow and of course I love his list!


And this is my love list, these are so fun you should should try them.  Even if you never print them they are fun to make and you can save them on your computer.



First stop at the web site is the "Create" button and then "Load" to type in your own words.

I would love to know what you create with this!  Fun gifts to make and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment