Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Finds from 2013, Part 2

 I'm back with 3 more of my favorite second hand, cheap finds of 2013, the first 3 can be found here.


It was just an empty wall basket for $2.99 at Goodwill but I pictured it filled with beauty year round and decided I needed it for my porch!  Next year I plan to dry enough of my own hydrangeas to fill it with those.


I was at an estate auction and hadn't even thought of bidding on this chair. Antique chairs in good shape aren't usually in my budget.  But no one was bidding on this and I got it for $40!  A claw foot oak recliner for $40 and the cushions were in good shape!  Now it sits in my den and I sold the ugly, blue, bulky chair that say  in this room.


Throughout the year of thrifting I have picked up almost an entire 8 piece place setting of these fun vintage dishes, plus a platter.  I am only missing 4 pieces.  I love them, they make me happy!  I use them and maybe one day I'll find the 4 pieces.  
.
Happy thrifting to you!  
Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment