Sunday, January 26, 2014

Market Ready #5




This was my first tiered stand, but not my last to make. 
 I love plates so I need an excuse to
 look through all those thrift store stacks!


I thought this was too cute not to pick up.  Add a succulent, or cotton swabs, or cotton balls, anything small.


I love oval frames so I hope someone else does too.  
These would look great grouped together on a wall.


I think someone will have fun redoing this brass birdcage and that little brass basket is too cute!


I LOVE vintage plates.  I love these 3 together!


I made key shadow boxes out of a few frames.  I love my 
stash of old keys my mom found for me 
this past summer!


Pretty magazine storage.


 Perfect bud vase.


Pretty storage again!

I hope to be back with these kind of posts every week or so.

2 comments:

  1. Love all your creations and finds. I would love to open a booth at an antique mall but don't know if I have time to keep it up. Maybe some day I can quit my day job...lol! Thanks for sharing....Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love it! You could always start small or split a space with someone. Or until then just enjoy shopping at them :)

      Delete