Sunday, March 16, 2014

Market Ready #6



 
I love the shape and size of this pedestal bowl.  I thought of painting it but I'll leave that up to the buyer.

 
Nice carved book holder

 This rustic wood box holds two jars perfectly, imagine how perfect it would look with fresh flowers.

 
This planter is one of those items that I will use for seasonal decorating and changing things up here at home if it doesn't sell.

 I didn't touch them, the patina was perfect!

 I love old imperfect china and dishes.  

 These carvings were covered in so much dust you couldn't tell what it was!  Cleaning the things I find is always a nasty job.

 I love this stack of old books, I'm sure I could use these in my house too.  The white pitcher is mine, a cheap find.


See you soon!
Selina



No comments:

Post a Comment