Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Mantle 2014

I finally arrived at a Spring look for my mantle I was happy with.  I made a mess and rejected a whole pile of cool stuff I've used in the past like an old window, an old mirror, milk glass, plates, wood boxes, and more.  I used some found treasures, thrift store loot, and printed graphics and came up with this:


The iron gate and the terra cotta pots were found in the attic and under the house when we moved in.  Now hold that thought if you think we are lucky to find a few treasures, we bought a house with 8 different wallpapers, 4 different colored toilets, and 10 different flooring materials- this house owed us!! Ha!


The greenery is a combo of real and artificial, can you tell 
which is which? 

 I printed my cute graphics from the Graphics Fairy on plain paper and used magnets to stick them on the gate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment