Thursday, July 31, 2014

Big Changes!

Things are changing around here!  First I decided my business needed a new shorter name and that is hard to do.  A quick google and facebook search led me to believe everything I ever considered was taken. So for a week or so I made notes and asked family and friends and nothing felt right.  Well my 13 year old son nailed it with his first suggestion, Rockin' Redesigns!  I LOVE IT!  Thank you Max!!  So long to the name Pretty Purple Treasures! I wonder how many people this will confuse along the way. My Pinterest and Home Talk accounts may be a big fat mess to sort out!

Rockin' Redesigns is perfect for me because what most of what I do is redesign and repurpose junk!  AND I'm a Zumba instructor and 4 days a week I am rockin' a dance floor with some awesome Zumba lovers!

I've also been really busy preparing for my first pop up or occasional sale. I've created more things in the last month than I have in the last 9 months but I've been too busy to blog about it, yikes.  If you want to see what I am up to, I suggest you follow me on Facebook, ww.facebook.com/RockinRedesigns and I am semi active on instagram as selinagj also.   I was able to  change my facebook page name but facebook made me wait 14 days since my new name was so different than Pretty Purple Treasure.  14 days is almost up, yippee!
Check out this awesome facebook banner I paid to have done for my event.  I love how it turned out!


 And here are a few recent creations:

The Road less Traveled

Recycled Number Sampler

Repurposed Memo Board

I'll be back soon!
Selina

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled onto your blog and I must say...you are a gal after my own "UPcycling" heart! Just liked you on fb too, best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! Upcycling is in my heart for sure and I have more ideas than time!

      Delete