Wednesday, February 25, 2015

17 Thrift Store Upcycles-My Hometalk Board

I was excited when Hometalk asked me to curate a board of very cheap repurposed projects, it was like they knew me so well!  I focused on home decor and things that everyone either already has at home or that are easy to find in thrift stores. Lots of fun things to try for you and me!


Visit the Hometalk Board and links to projects HERE

Upcycled and Repurposed Projects

Which ones are you going to try?
I will be making my own jadeite jars soon and a photo clock, but I'm also going to deck out my porch this spring with flowers in straw bags, and of course I'll save all my shoebox lids from this point forward. I could kick myself for getting rid of my kid's refrigerator letters and I think I leave more notes than iron so why not a memo board with hooks?  There's more of course.....

2 comments:

  1. Just joined GFC. So excited to be connected! LOVE your HT board! I'm a thrift store junkie too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I look forward to seeing more from you!

      Delete