Monday, March 23, 2015

Simple Spring Mantle

I left my Valentine's mantle up a little too long this year, and I was needing something Springy that I could leave for months.  I drag lots of things out when I do this.  Its all fun until you have to clean up!

Once again, my mantle is 100% thrift store or dollar store. A local dollar store had these watering cans, I bought 5!!  The moss stones are from Dollar Tree from 2 years ago, I still love them. 

Natural Spring Mantle

Rustic Spring Mantle

Those flat woven baskets are so cheap at my local thrift stores, less than $1.00 and  I use them behind things often.


Naural spring mantle

I hope you like it, it is simple, but that is what I wanted.   It has a few similar touches as last year's Spring Mantle.  Who knows what I will do when I tire of this look.

Linking up to:



No comments:

Post a Comment